Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy hugs...




I made this for this weeks sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. If you would like to play along, here is the link here.

I adore the way this turned out. Pretty straight forward recipe on this one...I stamped the elephant onto basic grey paper and cut him out. I stamped the mouse onto blush blossom and cut him out and glued them hugging...awwwwww. For the sketch, I used Basic Grey 2 scoops patterned paper for the panels, added some ribbon, popped the main image up, stamped a sentiment and call her done!!


Stamps: Happy heart day. CS: wild wasabi, marigold morning, whisper white, basic grey, blush blossom and Basic Grey patterned paper (2 scoops). Inks: basic black, wild wasabi, markers: pretty in pink, certainly celery and apricot appeal. Access: white taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home