Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 18, 2008

pretty princess package...



Wow! A double post today...that is very rare...lol. When I saw today's technique challenge on Splitcoast I could not resist joining in. We are making envelope pouches. They are so cute and so easy to make, I could not resist quickly putting one together. Do you have an envelope? how about a tag punch? then you can make one!! Amanda (tropicalichick) gives instructions and a tutorial right here. Give it a whirl and see what you come up with. I made mine a Birthday pouch and filled it with hershey nuggets...how cute for the little princess in your life.

I stamped my envelope with the floral bg stamp in so saffron. My main image is coloured with markers and then I added a sakura gelly pen and it is soooooo glittery! Just like a princess should be. For the nuggets, I cut a piece of 1" X 3 1/4" whisper white scraps and then stamped the crown in basic black, coloured with markers added the glittery gel pen and voila! matching nuggets. I shredded some scrap cs for filler added some ribbon and primas and it's all done. These would be super sweet for any occassion and so easy!

stamps: pretty princess, floral bg. CS: whisper white, pretty in pink, barely banana. Inks: basic black, Markers: pretty in pink, barely banana and blush blossom. Access: sakura gel pen, primas, ribbon, regular size envelope, tag punch, hershey nuggets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home