Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 18, 2008

River rock blooms...



I made this for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast yesterday. The featured stamper was gbedwright and this is her card here that I cased. I changed a lot but kept the layout relatively the same except for the amount of layers and the cuttlebug layer.

I had this scrap of patterned paper laying around so used that as my starting point and colours. I used very vanilla as my card base (not very visible in the photo) and started layering from there. The leafy image and bloom were both watercoloured and both popped up on dimensionals. I used some twine to wrap around the bottom on the main image and instead of using a large brad like the original card, I used a clear button and layered a scrap of co-ordinating patterned paper on it.

stamps: embrace life, sentiment (stampendous). CS: very vanilla, always artichoke, river rock, ginger blossom patterned paper. Ink: always artichoke and river rock. Access: hemp twine, eyelets, cropodial, word window, dimensionals, clear button, paintbrush.

Thanks for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home