Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paisley love...


This is a simple design I made once again for Valentine's cards for sale. I stamped the Paisley onto vanilla cs, ripped the edge, I embossed the little flower from Baroque motifs in silver onto the black panel, added some silver organdy ribbon and a sentiment tag using the oval punches. The sentiment "my love" is from everyday flexible phrases set. I mounted all of this onto a basic black layer, basic grey layer and purely pomengranate....told ya it was simple! I hope you enjoyed it though!
Stamps: Paisley bg, baroque motifs, everyday flexible phrases. CS: purely pomegranate, basic grey, basic black and very vanilla. Ink: purely pomegranate, basic black, versamark. Access: silver emboss powder, heat gun, silver organdy ribbon, crop-o-dial, brad, small and large oval punches.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I really like this card. I have this background and am always looking for creative ideas for it. I love it but don't use it enough. Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home