Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birdie day...



I made this fun golf card for my good friends hubby for his Birthday. It was my first time using the long since retired "Fore!" set. That is one area thing I feel SU! needs to improve on is their sports sets, I don't like the current ones...lol.

Anyhoo, I stamped the golf bag in staz on onto water colour paper and watercoloured the image using buckaroo blue and river rock. The patterned paper is from the retired sentimental journey patterned paper pack. I computer generated the sentiment and stamped the little golf ball beside it for interest. I added some May Arts ribbon but the card still looked naked to me. So, I busted out my mat pack and paper piercer and went to town. It added just the right touch to finish the card off.

Stamps: Fore! (retired). CS: true thyme, buckaroo blue, river rock, watercolour paper and patterned paper (sentimental journey). Inks: black staz on, buckaroon blue, river rock and basic grey. Access: circle punches, May Arts ribbon, dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer, paintbrush and computer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home