Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, March 10, 2008

3X3 mini puns...




Friday's limites supply challenge was to make cards smaller than the regular 4.25X5.5 size cards and to use up some scraps. I knew right away that I was going to make some cute 3X3 notecards and a mini box to put them in. I also knew that the new "pun fun" set would be perfect for my all occasion note cards! I did happen to stumble across a sweet box holder on Holly McMillen's (also known as "toy" on Splitcoast; her stuff is AMAZING!) blog here. I paired up the pun fun with Basic Grey's 2 scoops paper. I must say, I love the way this little gift set turned out. The only thing I wish I had been able to do was colour the skunks stripe with my gel pen (but, the darned pen won't work....guess I got a dud...lol) I did apply fun flock to his stripe but don't you think it would have stood out so much more with some white colour under it?

Stamps: Pun fun. CS: whisper white, wild wasabi, so saffron, blue bayou and Basic Grey 2 scoops. Ink: basic black, blue bayou, soft sky, basic grey and ruby red marker. Access: dble stitched ribbon, dimensionals, blender pens, horizontal slot punch, 2way glue pen, fun flock, brads, circle punch. cuttlebug, emboss folder, sakura stardust pen.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is sooo cute! I love that set!
    Hugs and smiles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home