Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Cherished Seaside...



Okay....have I mentioned how much I love this new set yet?! Love, love, love it!! Amy Rysavy, a very well known blogger, offers a sketch challenge on her blog on Fridays. I decided to play along and this is what I created using her sketch. I LOVE how this turned out...it was exactly what I envisioned...yay! I stamped the shell in black staz on onto whisper white cs and watercoloured it using soft sky, close to cocoa and blue bayou. I roughed up the edges using my paper distresser and then spritzed it using the colour spritzer tool and a chocolate chip marker. I stamped the "cherish" stamp from the retired lexicon of love stamp set over and over (using a stamp-a-ma-jig) onto close to cocoa cardstock to get the circle panel. For the bg on the cardbase I stamped the cheesecloth background in white craft ink. I added the remaining layers and some double stitched ribbon to finish it off. This will go into my growing collection of Mother's Day cards to sell.

Stamps: Seaside, Cheesecloth bg (retired), lexicon of love (retired). CS: blue bayou, soft sky, close to cocoa and whisper white. Inks: black staz on, cocolate chip, soft sky, blue bayou, close to cocoa and white craft ink. Access: paper distresser, colour spritzer tool, chocolate chip marker, stamp-a-ma-jig, fiskars circle cutter, double stitched ribbon, and paintbrush.

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope everyone had a great weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home