Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Soft eggplant wishes...


I made this for last Sunday's featured stamper on Splitcoast. Parisotremba was the featured stamper and this is the card I cased. I changed the stamp set, ribbon and added white eyelets in the corners of the main image. I thought this was such a fun cheery card and I couldn't wait to try my hand at it. I used my brayer to add colour to the cuttlebugged layer.
Stamps: stack of presents (Inkadinkadoo), cute converse. CS: elegent eggplant, certainly celery, soft sky and whisper white. Inks: elegent eggplant. Access: cuttlebug, emboss folder, crop-o-dial, eyelets, ticket corner punch, 5/8 wide celery grosgrain ribbon, celery and eggplant grosgrain ribbon and brayer.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I love this. Great job. I will have to CASE your CASE. :)

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If Santa brings me a cuttlebug, then I too will case your case!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home