Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sexy male body...



Firstly, before I get started...I cannot take any creative credit for this stunning male body card. Kelly, aka Emmiestamps shared a template on how to make the male torso and also a female version and they are simply adorable. You can check out her blog here. (to find the template on her blog you must scroll all the way down to her archives and click on January 2007 and scroll down her posts until you reach the " His and Hers Valentine's" post. Is she seriously not crazy creative....I love her work and follow her blog almost daily.

Back on track....I have a friend who is going to a Wedding shower and needed a fun card. Once I saw Kelly's sexy torso card, I knew it would be perfect. No stamping, and a super fast and easy card to make. I cut out the template and cut the A2 card (with fold at the top) in at the sides to create the torso shape. I used the template and cut the "pecs" out of another piece of creamy caramel cs and attached it over the "torso". I punched out 5 word windows to create the six pack. I had some scrap patterned paper (Harley Davidson patterned paper) and used it for his boxers. I added a small strip of basic black cs along the top to create the waistband of the boxers and some black grosgrain for a tie. His nipples were made using a circle punch. For the finishing touch I free handed a littel belly button.

Supplies: CS: creamy caramel, close to cocoa and Harley Davidson pp. Access: word window punch, torso and pecs template, circle punch, blk grosgrain ribbon.

See...easy peasy!! And, very stunning and eyecatching. My friend said to me..."I don't thing anyone else will have a card like this at the shower". These cards are just the cutest and the female one is HOT! I tell you. Great for anniversary cards, valentines day for your significant other, bachelor or bachelorette parties, showers and even Bday cards....the possibilities are endless!



1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Super job!! I LOVE the print for the boxers!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home