Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Celebrate you...



I made this following one of Beate's weekend sketch challenges a few weeks back. You can check out the sketch here. I had this image sitting around that I got in a stamped image swap a few years ago. So, I pulled it out and coloured it using my prismacolour pencils, gamsol and blending stumps. I was really happy with the way it turned out. I stamped over the image with the weathered bg. The patterned paper is from the hostess level 1 paper pack. The colour combo came from the the main image. I added some rub ons for my sentiment and some ribbon. Supplies:

Stamps: long-time friend, weathered bg and canvas bg. CS: night of navy, so saffron, very vanilla and hostess designer paper pack. Ink: black, close to cocoa and so saffron. Access: grosgrain ribbon, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stump, rub ons.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my newest! Hope everyone has a happy weekend.


2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful watercolor, and on Fly Father as well! I really enjoy your blog.
    -Lori

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Pam's Pride said…

    Beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home