Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cherished Bareback...


This one's for you Tanya....ha ha ha!!!!
I have not been creating anything new the last while. (besides the vsn card I posted). I have been busy trying to get a broken car fixed, supplies ready for my upcoming class and a bitty board album ready to display at my upcoming class. Ohhhh...the excuses, the excuses....lol.
Anywho, I knew I should have purchased this set from the last catty when it retired but didn't. Then, I had to go online to get it. I actually got it for a very reasonable price and it was unmounted so, I really lucked into this purchase. I paired it up with the wanted patterned paper from the last catty as well. Distressed the edges with the paper distresser, added some hemp twine, ribbon and star spiral clip to finish it off.
Supplies:
stamps: bareback, warm words. CS: basic grey, chocolate chip, really rust, very vanilla, wanted patterned paper. Ink: chocolate chip, basic black. Access: chocolate chip grosgrain 5/8, narrow grosgrain, star spiral clip, crop o dial, hemp twine, paper distresser.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    This is gorgeous Jen!! Love the distressed mats. That paper looks great with the image.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home