Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blooming featured stamper...


I made this for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast yesterday (you case a card in the featured stamper's gallery and change at least 2 things about the card). Sparklegirl was the featured stamper and this is the card of hers I cased here. I love the clean lines of her design and how the colours of her flowers add such a beautiful contrast to the dark colours.
I started with very vanilla and chocolate chip as my base. I used the retired big blooms set to do my flowers with and embossed and cut and layered the blossoms to get a similiar effect as to the featured stampers card. The 2 largest blossoms are up on dimensionals to add some depth to the design. Hodgepodge hardware, some ribbon and snap stamps finish off the sentiment. I love the colours in this design and the stunning simplicity of it.
supplies:
Stamps: big blooms, Karen Foster snap stamps (1/8"). CS: very vanilla, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, summer sun, and pink passion. Ink: chocolate chip, versamark. Access: pumpkin ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, brads, clear emboss powder, heat gun and dimensionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home