Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Forgetful Riley...



For some reason, I can never remember when my soon to be sis-in-law's Birthday is. I usually remember when it is too late to send even a card!! So, this year I am getting better. Her Birthday is today and I just popped this card into the mail today so hopefully she will receive it only a few days late.

I received these adorable hammock Riley images while playing in the PIF (pay it forward) forum. I even coloured a few images while in bed last week so needless to say, this card came together very quickly. I coloured Riley with prismas, gamsol and stumps. I used some of my scrap summer picnic designer paper, added some real red and green apple ribbon, and embossed the sentiment for the finishing touch. Riley's panel is popped up on dimensionals.

Supplies:

Stamps: Hammock Riley (Hanna stamps). CS: green galore, real red, white and Summer picnic designer paper. Ink: black and versamark. Access: real red and green apple grosgrain, white emboss powder, heat gun, dimensionals, prisma's, gamsol and stumps.


7 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    This is totally flippin' cute!! Love the layout, the yummy cherry paper, and your coloring rocks!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger JenMarie said…

    Super CUTE and such fabuloso coloring!!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    This is so cute!! That white sentiment really pops on the card. Fun paper, paired with a fun image = great card.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pam's Pride said…

    OMG!!! Totally cute!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen, I love your coloring and layout. This turned out great!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    I FREAKING LOVE THIS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home