Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Elegent limbed blossoms...



For this card, I combined the colour challenge and sketch challenge on Splitcoast this week. The colour challenge was pretty in pink, chocolate chip and certainly celery.

I used one of my PIF images I received the other day (out on a limb by Paper trey ink) and matted it onto chocolate chip cs. The card base is pretty in pink, I boosted the chocolate chip panel, pretty in pink stamped with canvas, celery panel and main image up (as one) onto dimensionals. I added some chocolate organdy ribbon with a pearl ribbon buckle. The sentiment "to the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world" I punched with the large oval punch and then mounted it with some circle punches and popped it up with dimensionals.

Supplies:

Stamps: out on a limb (papertrey ink), canvas bg. CS: pretty in pink, chocolate chip, certainly celery and white. Ink: chocolate chip, pretty in pink. Access: chocolate organdy, ribbon buckle (lil' davis), dimensionals, oval punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circle punches.

I think this would make a sweet Mother's Day card. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger ~amy~ said…

    LOVE this...such a pretty card!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    I have to ask...where did you find that awesome pearl buckle? Sooo cool! Really pretty card!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home