Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Featured blossoms...



This Sunday's featured stamper on Splitcoast was nutsymuhl. This was the card that I cased for the challenge here. If you would like to check out the challenge go here. A few obvious things I changed were the colours, stamps, I didn't use patterned paper. I have to say, I am very excited about the way it turned out...exactly what I was hoping for!

I started by stamping blossoms abound onto a 5.5X4.25 sheet of very vanilla using regal rose and purely pomegranate for the ink colours. Then I stamped the stems and leaves using mellow moss and certainly celery. I stamped the linen bg in mellow moss over the whole thing and then chopped it up for my panels. (1.5X3). I had a "left over strip" that I decided to stamp my sentiment on, matted it and then popped it up onto dimensionals. For the scalloped border, I used my slit punch and then added 3 black brads in the bottom corner as per the original design.

Stamps: blossoms abound, happy everything, linen bg (retired). CS: certainly celery, basic black, purely pomegranate and very vanilla. Inks: regal rose, purely pomengranate, mellow moss, certainly celery and basic black. Access: dimensionals, slit punch, brads.

Thanks for checking out my latest!


7 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger JenMarie said…

    Oh, this is totally gorgeous!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Great job on this challenge!!!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    WOW! Okay, I am finally buying this set. This week. I love this card!!!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger ~amy~ said…

    This is spectacular!!!!

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Love the colors, and I love how you added the Linen BG to give it all texture....I totally forgot about my Linen stamp! {gasp}

    Super card!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Alyssa S said…

    This card is beautiful! i have always loved this set...TFS :)

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger ♥ Lydia ♥ said…

    A really beautiful card!!! The linen stamp is fab!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home