Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The littlest tug boat....

This is my rustic little tug boat card I created by combining the colour and sketch challenge on Splitcoast. The colours were pumpkin pie, ruby red and soft sky.

I used my markers directly onto the tug boat stamp and it gave it this really fun rustic, feel to the image. I sponged sky ink around the image, added a button and then poked a couple of holes using my paper piercer and threaded my hemp twine through it. I tied the other end of the hemp twine around my little life preserver and added my birthday sentiment. I used the bubbles cuttlebug folder and sponged on some more soft sky ink onto it to give it a little more dimension. I randomly stamped my fish image onto the card base.


Supplies:
stamps: by sea (retired), it's your Birthday. CS: pumpkin pie, ruby red, soft sky, basic black and whisper white. Inks: pumpkin pie, soft sky, ruby red, markers: same and bashful blue. Access: earth elements button, hemp twine, dimensionals, cuttlebug and emboss folder, sponge, glue dots.

I wish this card would have photographed a little better, but I am just too tired to try to get a better shot so...you will just have to believe me that it is really cuter in person!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home