Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Grey sympathy blossoms...



Today I have a simple, quick but elegent sympathy card to share. I needed to add some sympathy cards to my sale baskets and this was a design I came up with using the blossoms abound set. (I love this set). I originally started this card with a sketch in mind, but the sketch just didn't want to work with this card so, I nixed it. I kept the design simple yet effective, I think. The sympathy sentiment is stamped on acetate and attached to the card.

Supplies:

Stamps: Blossoms abound, brighter tomorrow (retired). CS: basic grey, soft sky and whisper white. Ink: soft sky, blue bayou, always artichoke, mellow moss and blk staz on. Access: acetate, dble stitched blue bayou ribbon, pearl brads (Michael's).


3 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger ~amy~ said…

    Beautiful sympathy card..I love the ribbon detail.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Jen, this is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. You're VERY talented. I enjoy coming to your blog to see what you've created.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a beautiful card Jen! I love the colors and pearl especially.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home