Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The tacky golfer...



While browsing through some of my favorite blogs I stumbled across this awesome card by Atomicbutterfly (Kelly). I shamelessly cased her beautiful card and this is my take on it. I changed the colours, patterned paper and stamps, but, the layout is the same. If you have not checked out Kelly's work before, be sure to click on the links I added as her stuff is unbelievable!

This card has lot's of layers of patterned paper and sort of put me in mind of the classic "tacky golf" wear...lol. The sentiment is done on the computer and the golf cart is stamped in basic black ink.

Supplies: stamps: Golf cart (Amuse). CS: wild wasabi, real red, whisper white and east coast prep patterned paper. Ink: basic black. Access: double stitched wasabi ribbon, computer for sentiment.

Thanks for popping in!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home