Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a mojo sketch...



I took part in Julee's mojo sketch challenge this week and this card was the end result. I decided to use "let's hear it for the boys" by My favorite things. What a great set for the men in your lives, it's so cute!

I stamped the lazy daddy in blk staz on onto whisper white and then coloured it in using my prismacolour pencils, gamsol and stumps. I added fun flock to the recliner and it is so fuzzy and cute. I popped the bowl of snacks and newspaper up to add some dimension to the card. I covered the outside of the bowl in cyrstal effects as well as the television screen. The sentiment was PIF'd to me and is by Amuse, I added a little bit of paper piercing in the right top corner above the image and some brads to finish off the design.

Phew! I think I very well may be finished all my Father's day cards for the year (35 cards or so I made, time to get them off to their sale locations now!)

Off to go pick up my brand new car.....


2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Totally fun card! I love all your details and the coloring is great!! Brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it.

    ...and a new car?? Awesome!!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said…

    Great card. I love the brad placement down the stripe in the paper. Thanks for playing! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home