Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Floral confetti...




I made this a few night's ago while just playing around with some stamps. I love making wedding cards and decided to use my new Papertrey sweet blush cs and the ever elegent baroque motifs set. I stamped the swirl and embossed it in silver emboss powder onto the sweet blush cs. For the main panel I stamped and embossed my sentiment and then added a swirl at the bottom. I popped the sentiment panel up onto dimensionals and added the bridal confetti flowers all over. The silver organdy bow is secured with a glue dot.
A simple but elegent card. A friend actually asked me to make her a few wedding cards as she has 3 up coming weddings to go to.
Stamps: baroque motifs, happy harmony. CS: basic black, Basic Grey and PTI sweet blush. Ink: versamark. Access: bridal confetti (Michaels), silver organdy (offray), dimensionals, silver emboss powder, heat gun and glue dots.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Very elegant. Love how you used those shimmer flowers!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Similar idea but for a luau wedding...use hibiscus confetti...www.chicoparty.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home