Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FS lighthouse...

This weeks featured stamper is "lost in the 60's" (Diane) Congrats!! I chose this card here from her gallery to case. I changed a few things from her design such as: stamps, colours, I added an extra layer, and I did not 3-d anything in my main image.

I decided to pull out my coast to coast set (wow! notice my beach theme going on here...?? LOL) and built my card from there. I stamped the old world map bg in blue bayou ink onto soft sky cs and then stamped linen in close to cocoa (stamped off once) overtop. Then main image is stamped in blue bayou onto very vanilla with the same linen treatment over top. I ticket corner punched the edges, added brads and some mats, and popped the main panel up on dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from "live your dream" set overtop in black.
This set is so elegent and it's one I will never part with...I love it!

stamps: coast to coast, old world map background, linen background, live your dream. CS: close to cocoa, blue bayou, soft sky and very vanilla. Inks: blue bayou, close to cocoa and basic black. Access: brads, ticket corner punch, satin chocolate chip ribbon, dimensionals.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Gorgeous! Love your beach theme this week. I'd say the beach really inspires you because you're on fire with all of these uploads. :) Keep 'em coming!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger ~amy~ said…

    Gorgeous card! The cc satin ribbon is the perfect touch!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Susan said…

    Awesoome blog you have here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home