Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Celerate good times...


I received this image from the PIF forum on Splitcoast and actually coloured it about a month ago and finally decided to put a card together with it. The image is Tom Allen's friendly kritters (Bunny presents) available at Cornish Heritage farms. I went through my sketch book and came across this old sketch challenge from Taylored expressions and decided to go with that.
I dug through my scraps container and found that the Summer picnic patterned paper by Stampin Up was an excellent match. The image is coloured using my Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps and I added some yellow stickles to the flower centers for some sparkle. I rounded the corners of my main image, popped it up on dimensionals (along with the sentiment scallop). The sentiment was made on my computer. This card measures 5.25 X 5.25"
Stamps: Bunny presents (Cornish heritage farms). CS: bashful blue, old olive, whisper white, Summer picnic designer paper. Ink: black. Access: scallop punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, horizontal slot punch, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, Earth elements buttons, hemp thread, yellow stickles, Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps, blue gingham ribbon and computer for sentiment.
Thanks and I hope you are having a fabulous day!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home