Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cosmo Beaches...



I happened to stumble across this super cool layout from a card Jen Del Muro made here (it's the second card down. The layout caught my eye so, I made a quick sketch of it for future use). I put this card together last night and happened to see that the ways to use it challenge on Splitcoast was to use a white gel pen on your project. So, I tried my hand at adding some white highlights and love the dimension it added to the card.

I received this image from the PIF (pay it forward) thread on Splitcoast and think it is by Crafty Secrets or maybe inkadinkadoo? I coloured it using prismas, gamsol and stumps and then added the white gel pen to the clouds, bucket handles and shovels and the gingham lines in the little girls dress. The scallopped edges on the main image were made with the small circle punch and just taped to the back of the main image.

Supplies:

Stamps: Crafty secrets or Inkadinkadoo? CS: real red, whisper white, river rock. PP: Cosmo cricket. Ink: blk staz on. Access: Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps, white gel pen, gingham ribbon (dollar store), real red grosgrain ribbon, large brad (Making Memories), small circle punch, dimensionals and sale-a-bration rub ons.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my latest!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home