Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

The crow...



I have another combination challenge card to show you today. The inspiration challenge on Splitcoast was to gain inspiration from these incredible animal photography pictures from Catherine Ledner. The photo's are incredible and well worth browsing through...check them out here. I used the picture of the crow 1 as my inpiration and just adore the contrasting colours in that photo. This card came together so easily as the weekend sketch challenge by Beate lended itself perfectly to my patterned paper and "crow" idea.

The patterned paper is by Scenic route, and I embossed my "crow" with black emboss powder. I covered a chipboard tag in matching patterned paper, sanded the edges and embossed my sentiment onto the tag.

Supplies:

Stamps: Always (Stampin Up). CS: basic black, whisper white, patterned paper (Scenic Route). Ink: versamark. Access: ribbon (May Arts), chipboard tag (Beary patch), blk emboss powder.

I wanted to thank everyone that has sent comments about my return. It's so good to be back, taking part in challenges, creating and most of all checking out what everyone else has been up to. Thanks!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home