Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Auto kiwi breezes...



I was unable to take part in most of the challenges on Splitcoast this week due to my new job, etc. So today I have a triple challenge card to share with you. This card follows the colour challenge (kiwi kiss, baja breeze, very vanilla), sketch challenge (SC195) and ways to use it challenge (use a charm on your card). I needed to make a Birthday card for my nephew who is turning 10 very soon and this was the finishing result.

I watercoloured the truck image and stamped and cut out the "hood" of the truck and popped it up on dimensionals. I added some silver bling with my stardust pen on any metallic areas of the truck. I added a "screw" brad on my rounded tab punch to carry on the masculine feel to the card. For my charm I used a square spiral clip (it was the closest thing I had to a charm...lol). Using my stamp a ma jig and my black marker I altered the sentiment and cut off the "they say" part.

Stamps: Classic pick ups, they say it's your birthday. CS: basic black, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, watercolour paper and urban garden designer paper. Inks: blk staz on, kiwi kiss and black marker. Access: rounded tab punch, "screw" brad, dimensionals, square spiral clip, blue bayou dble stitched ribbon, stamp a ma jig, stardust glitter pen, paintbrush.


2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Ooooooh, I love that truck image. My dad would too. He has a '55 Chevy truck that he used to enter in shows.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Elena said…

    Wow! Another great card! Love your coloring!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home