Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Peaceful glitter surprise...


The technique challenge on Splitcoast today was to use glitter on your background stamp. (using a glue pad or heat and stick powder) I unfortunately don't have those supplies but wanted to play along so I used some sparkly embossing powder I have had for a long time.
I inked up my paisley bg stamp with versamark ink and then stamped it onto mellow moss cs and embossed it. It's very sparkly and pretty when the light hits it the right way. I decided to go with a Christmas card and broke out my favorite Christmas set (Peaceful Wishes...now retired...boo hoo!). I stamped the pine branch in always artichoke ink and generation stamped it (meaning I kept stamping without re inking it, that was some branches appear lighter). I added some holly berries and a sentiment. The sentiment was stamped twice for two tone look. I added some chocolate satin ribbon and some cut out pine cones. The main image panel has been popped up onto dimensionals as well as the two pinecones.
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, paisley bg. CS: kraft, always artichoke, mellow moss and very vanilla. Ink: versamark, always artichoke, chocolate chip, and ruby red and chocolate markers. Access: chocolate satin ribbon, dimensionals, glittery emboss powder, heat gun.
Have a fabulous day~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home