Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Your the king!



I needed to make a Birthday card for my darling hubby whose Birthday is on Wednesday. I decided to pull out my Cornish Heritage Farms "finger clickin Elvis" and go to town. I decided to use last weeks "Our creative corner" sketch.

The sketch lent itself perfectly for the design I had in mind. The upper white panel has been scored in a grid design with my score pal and then stamped and embossed with black emboss powder. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey (black tie line). I embossed Elivis and popped up his panel with dimensionals to really make him pop! The sentiment was done on my computer.

Stamps: finger clickin' Elvis (Cornish Heritage Farms), star stamp (Nursery necessities-SU!). CS: whisper white, basic black and patterned paper (black tie-Basic Grey). Ink: versamark. Access: black emboss powder, score pal, heat gun, ribbon (Offray), dimensionals and computer.

Well, off for my last shift at work before my big job change....

Ciao for now!


1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you mean you're (you are) the king instead of your the king.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home