Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

tree silhouette...



I combined 2 challenges for this card. Today's ways to use it challenge and yesterday's sketch challenge. The ways to use it challenge was to use a silhouette stamp. I am ((not so)) patiently waiting for a SU! order to arrive and it of course has my new silhouette stamps inside. I dug through my stash and came up with Papertrey Inks Father know's best set.

I started by embossing the tree leaves with white emboss powder onto Kraft cs and then sponged all around the leaves with spring moss and always artichoke ink. Then I stamped the tree trunk with chocolate chip ink. I sponged the edges of the main image panel and the ruby red mat with chocolate chip ink as well. Using the retired all in a row set, I stamped faux stitching on all edges of pp and the main image. I added some ribbon and a large button as a finishing touch.

Stamps: Father know's best (Papertrey ink), all in a row (SU!). CS: so saffron, ruby red, kraft. PP: basic Grey (Mellow line) and green with dots pp (Scenic Route). Ink: chocolate chip, always artichoke, versamark. Spring moss (Papertrey ink). Access: sponge, white emboss powder, heat gun, ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals and button.

Thanks for checking out my newest creation!



1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    Super cool card. Love all the gorgeous DP and your stitching. It has such a cozy feeling to it. You have serious talent, girl! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home