Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Treatza pizza gift set...



I am going to apologize in advance for the not so great photography but, it's a windy, grey day outside and natural light is not at it's best at the moment =)
Sorry for the lack in posts but, I had a nasty cold and was out of commission for a few days and then work got in the way of my fun...lol, you know the whole dealio.

Mondays technique challenge on Splitcoast was to make a mini pizza box. The tutorial is provided by Jen Del Muro and can be found on the above technique challenge link. These are the cutest little boxes and so easy and fun to make. I made a window in my box so the recipient can see the yummy candy corn I filled the box with. I also found a wonderful sketch by Jen Del Muro while browsing her blog and decided to make a matching card to make this a little gift set. I happened to have these sweet trick-or-treater images that I received from the "pay it forward" thread on Splitcoast that worked perfectly for the design I had in mind.

Supplies:

pizza box: stamps: spooky treats (Papertrey Ink), skull (Imaginisce). CS: kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, acetate and patterned paper by Imaginisce. Ink: versamark. Access: black emboss powder, heat gun, gingham ribbon (dollar store), tag (Stampin Up!), hemp thread, dimensionals, giga scallop punch, fiskars circle cutter, black and orange stickles.


Card: Stamps: Fright night (My favorite things), Cheesecloth bg, sentiment by Amuse. CS: kiwi kiss, basic black, patterned paper by Imaginisce. Ink: blk staz on, white craft ink, basic black. Access: Prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps, dimensionals, brads, paper piercer, cuttlebug and emboss folder and ticket corner punch.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home