Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Spooky sweets boxy bag...

Quite awhile back, Texasjodylynn made the sweetest little treat box/bag...and she named it a boxy bag. I finally created one using her tutorial and it is simply adorable! Check out her tutorial here.
While out at the dollar store with my daughter this afternoon I came across these Halloween themed treat bags that were clear but had small Halloween images all over them (as you can see in the photo, under the boxy bag- I chose the bats) and knew I wanted one of those holding my treats in the boxy bag. Once I arrived home I also realized I had some leftover candy corn from my last project to use as filler in the bags...YAY!
I stamped up the cauldron image from "Haunting Halloween" and coloured it using my Prisma colour pencils, gamsol and stumps. I stamped the stars and steam image with a glue pad and sprinkled glitter on it so it is super magical and glittery looking. The patterned paper is the reverse side of the Imaginisce paper I have been using (the sheet is almost finished...lol). These little boxy bags could be made up for any occasion and are super cute. Imagine them personalized with names on the tags and set on a table for Thanksgiving place settings....sooooo cute!
Supplies: Stamps: haunting Halloween, spooky sweets (Papertrey Ink). CS: Basic black, whisper white, kiwi kiss and patterned paper by Imaginisce. Ink: Black staz on, glue pad. Access: glitter, small and medium oval punches, horizontal slot punch, gingham ribbon, hemp thread, cropodial, Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps, white gel pen, green grosgrain, acetate bag, and candy corn.
Thanks for checking out my latest and happy stamping!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Jen, this is adorable. I love that little frog perched on the side. The tag adds just the right touch. Really cute!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i like......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home