Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Frightfully delightful freaky Friday challenge #4


Have you been playing or following along with Leigh O'Brien's "frightfully delightful freaky Friday challenges??" Check them out on Leigh's blog. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge in a Halloween theme...of course! This was a really fun layout to play with.
I started by masking a moon on glossy white cs and using my brayer applying 3 layers of blue bayou ink for the night sky. Then I stamped in my branches and owls. By using my white gel pen I was able to colour the owls eye's white to really make them pop. To get my scalloped border on the main image I used a small circle punch and just taped them along the edges of the main image. I still have not purchased and nestabilities but am hoping maybe Santa will bring me some for Christmas...wink! I added my sentiment using the rounded tab punch and added a brad and some orange gingham ribbon. The main image panel is up on dimensionals.
Supplies:
Stamps: branch out and we're not scared (MFT), Boo sentiment (PTI~spooky sweets). CS: blue bayou, pumpkin pie, glossy cs and patterned papers by: Making Memories (black sparkly paper), KI Memories (Halloween words). Inks: blue bayou, blk staz on, white craft. Access: dimensionals, brayer, white gel pen, orange snaps (MM), circle punch, brad, rounded tab punch, orange gingham ribbon.
Thanks for checking out my latest,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home