Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Super Billy...



Isn't Billy the cutest?! After playing with this image I am seriously considering placing an order to Pink Cat studio's to get my own Billy...and I might have to add a Lily too! LOL! Seriously though, how blooming cute are they?!

I am still playing with a bunch of PIF (pay it forward) images and had a blast playing with this little rascal. I coloured Billy up using my Prisma pencils, gamsol and stumps. For some reason, in this photo Billy's cape doesn't look as red as his mask and it really is in person... I swear...lol. I added some crystal effects on his mask for a shiny "pleather" look. I busted out my semi-new 3 bugs "playtime" paper to compliment my super hero. I took my colour combination right from the paper. The blue bayou panel is embossed with the numbers folder for some added texture and the sentiment is raised on dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps: Billy plate 1 (Pink Cat Studios). CS: riding hood red, whisper white, blue bayou, more mustard and patterned papers by 3 bugs in a rug (Playtime line). Ink: black. Access: Prisma pencils, gamsol, stumps, blue bayou dbl stitched ribbon, dimensionals, cuttlebug, numbers embossing folder and crystal effects.

I wanted to send out a quick "thank you" to a Michelle who left me a very nice comment on one of my posts. Thanks so much, that really means a lot to me (((hugs)))).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home