Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Don't break my heart...



That is the theme for todays limited supply challenge on Splitcoaststampers! These were the rules for the challenge:

Stamps: Any (bonus points for using a heart image!)*Paper: any + red...any shade of red

*if you use a punch or die it must be heart shaped

*if you use embossing folders...they must have a heart

*if you use an accessory it MUST be heart shaped or red

*if you use designer paper...yup you guessed it, red or hearts!

It looks like I followed all the rules for the challenge. I received this adorable monkey image (from CC designs) in the PIF (pay it forward) thread sometime last year and knew exactly what I wanted to do with him. I coloured him using my Prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps and cut him out. I embossed the heart from the SU! set always and cut it out and stamped it again in ridinghood red onto whisper white cs. I popped the cut up heart over the stamped one and then added my monkey over top of that. I did the sentiment on the computer. The layout of this is an old mojo sketch of Julee's. I used up some scraps from the Basic Grey blush line, added a scalloped edge and some taffeta ribbon to finish it off.

Supplies: Stamps: Monkey love (CC Designs), always (Stampin' Up!). CS: Chocolate chip, whisper white, riding hood red, sweet blush (PTI), and patterned paper by Basic Grey (blush line). Inks: black, riding hood red. Access: Prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps, clear emboss powder, heat gun, versamark ink, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, slit punch.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home