Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Starstruck Cowboy...



On Splitcoaststampers yesterday the ways to use it challenge was to use stars in your design somewhere. I happened to have some of this western patterned paper from a few catalogues ago sitting in my scrap folder so I took the opportunity to finish it off.

I adore this stamp and am so sorry to see it retire so figured I would let this cowboy go out in a blaze of glory...lol! I stamped the cowboy in chocolate chip onto confetti cream cardstock. Then I sponged distress ink all around him to really dirty him up. I added the final embellishments, ric rac, sentiment, eyelet and twine. Distressed all the edges of the patterned papers and card base as well.

Supplies: stamps: Bronc buster, embrace life. CS: kraft, chocolate chip, confetti cream and PP: stampin up! Ink: chocolate chip, Tim Holtz (walnut ink) distress ink. Access: large eyelet, cropodial, sponge, ric rac (MM), twine (dollar store).

Just a simple masculine card, but it helped me get back into the swing of things...lol.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home