Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fashionably late Ella & Loo loo...



I whipped up this card while having a play session with a friend the other night. Nothing like a little play date to get the creative juices flowing again...lol. I finally inked up my Ella & Loo loo stamp and went to town. This was a super fun stamp to play with.

I paper pieced Ella's dress and band on her hat and coloured the rest with Prismacolour pencils, gamsol and stumps. I added some stickles to both Ella and Loo loo's pearl necklaces to add some bling. The patterned papers are some scraps I had kicking around from GinX and Cactus pink. The sentiment was done on the computer and reads "I didn't forget..." and the inside of the cards says "I'm just fashionably late! Happy belated Birthday".

Stamps: Never grow up Ella & Loo loo (Stamping Bella). CS: basic black, pink pirouette, whisper white and patterned papers by GinX and Cactus pink. Inks: Graphite black. Access: Prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps, ribbon (Offray), 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, stickles, 2 way glue pen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home