Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby girl & baby boy Ellies...




I made these cards awhile back and actually submitted them for publication but obviously were not picked up as I never received word...lol. So I decided to upload them. I made a baby girl version and a baby boy version, both exactly the same except for one uses pink and the other uses blue.

These cards are both 5.25X5.25 square. I embossed the stars on the kraft panels, the elephants, and the alphabet wheel. I added a googlie eye to the elephant to add some fun. The alphabet panel and the scalloped panel are both raised up on dimensionals.



The blue version totes a little sailboat instead of the elephant but I loved the way this one turned out as well.

Supplies: Stamps: nursury necessities, alphabet wheel. CS: sweet blush (PTI), berry sorbet (PTI), bashful blue, night of navy, kraft. Inks: versamark, basic black. Access: dimensionals, scallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, white emboss powder, double stitch berry sorbet ribbon (PTI), blue polka dot ribbon (dollar store).



So, I received my complimentary demonstrator Stampin' up catty the other day and I just about fell out of my seat!!! I am in utter awe and love...lol. Seriously, I think this just might be the best catty yet. There is so much on my wishlist it's crazy. Has anyone else gotten a peek at it yet and if so what do you think about it? I would love to hear your thoughts.











1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home