Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bonjour....



Bonjour mon ami!!! LOL. I got together with a friend last night for some stamping fun and this is what I came up with.

I stamped MFT's (My favorite things) gone to the dogs set and chose to match up my chic lady with my favorite of all the dog images...a whippet. What I love about this set is how many different breeds of dogs are included. What fun...a dog for everyone!

I paper pieced her skirt and then coloured everything else using my prisma pencils, gamsol and stumps. Using the same patterned paper as her skirt, I also used it as my bg paper and made a photo corner as well to tie it all in together. I added some chocolate taffeta ribbon and sewed a designer button onto the ribbon bow. The main image panel is popped up with dimensionals and I included a pearl brad in the center of the photo corner. The sentiment is from the Carte postale set and really matched well to the design I was going for.

Stamps: Gone to the dogs (my favorite things), carte postale (Stampin up). CS: chocolate chip, riding hood red, whisper white and Basic Grey blush patterned paper. Inks: Black Brilliance graphite ink. Access: Prismas, gamsol, stumps, chocolate taffeta ribbon, designer button, thread, needle, dimensionals, pearl brad (Michael's).

Happy stamping!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home