Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

bravo regal kisses in a garden....

These were the colours for todays colour challenge on Splitcoast. (regal rose, bravo burgundy and kiwi kiss). I must say, this colour combo was a lot harder than I thought. This was actually my second attempt...my first card was too hideous to see the light of day...lol!

I pulled out my Papertrey Ink garden of life stamp set and stamped my selected "flowers of choice" in the colour challenge colours. I popped up 4 blossoms to add some dimension to the design and also randomly stamped the small circles to fill up some of the negative space I had. I added my sentiment in black ink and a wee bit of ribbon to finish it off.
Another simple design but this one really seemed to work with these colours and unfortunately, I was on a time restriction today.

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden of life (Papertrey Ink). CS: regal rose, kiwi kiss, bravo burgundy and whisper white. Inks: regal rose, bravo burgundy, kiwi kiss and Brilliance black graphite ink. Access: dimensionals, old olive grosgrain ribbon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home