Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, January 19, 2009

You rock...


This is just a fun card I made while doing some stamping with my friend a week or so ago. I finally inked up this super cute pouty girl from inkadinkado's mini clear stamp line.
I paper pieced her top but left the rest of her in black ink and decided to not add any colour to her. I paired her up with Cosmo Cricket's dutch girl paper (I loooooove this paper!). The card base is kraft layered with soft sky, real red and then the patterned papers. I added some riding hood red taffeta ribbon, some designer buttons and the "you rock" sentiment from Stamping Bella to finish off the card.
Stamps: mini stamps (inkadinkado), sentiment (stamping Bella). CS: kraft, soft sky, real red, white cs, and Cosmo Cricket dutch girl patterned paper. Ink: Brilliance graphite black ink. Access: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, designer buttons, glue dots.
Just a simple fast upload today. I have soooo much on my plate right now I seriously don't know if I am coming or going. I went to Vancouver to see the hockey game and got back super late last night....unfortunately a loss for my Canuck boys but an exciting game none-the-less.
Bye for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home