Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby powder...



My cousin just had a baby girl on Wednesday and I was in need of a baby card for her. I received this adorable image while playing in the PIF thread (pay it forward) and basically designed my card around this image.

The bear image is from Elzybell (the UK stamps) and I decided to use my exacto knife to cut away the blanket and layer patterned paper under it. A reverse paper piecing if you will...lol. I coloured the bear using my prismas of course. I used my circle (scallop and classic) nestabilities to cut out the bear. All the patterned paper is by Imaginisce (Baby powder line) and I matched it up with pretty in pink and pink pirouette cs as the complimentary colours. I added some dollar store ribbon I had kicking around, a mini safety pin and sentiment to finish off the design. I am really happy with the outcome of this card. I think I love doing baby cards the most...lol.

Stamps: Baby teddy with towel (UK Elzybells), Holidays and wishes. CS: pretty in pink, pink pirouette, white cs, patterned papers by Imaginisce baby powder line. Ink: Brilliance blk ink, basic black. Access: exacto knife, Prisma's, gamsol, stumps, classic circle nestabilities, scalloped circle nestabilities, mini safety pin (Making Memories), ribbon (dollar store), and ticket corner punch.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ciao



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home