Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Bellarific Friday!



Bellarific Friday has started up on the Bella blog! Each week a new challenge will be posted for us to all try. Read about the details here. This weeks was a colour challenge and purple and Red were the colours! At first, I have to admit I was down right frightened...lol. But I just went with it and this is what I came up with!

I couldn't seem to find the "perfect image" from my supply of Bella images so I dug through my box of PIF images and came across "friends forevah" and knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind. I coloured the girls with my prisma pencils, gamsol and stumps. I used my scalloped rectangle nestabilitie die, mounted the main image over it, wrapped some real red grosgrain ribbon around the bottom and popped the whole panel up. Again, I didn't have a sentiment that I was happy with so I whipped one up on the computer for now. (looks like I am going to have to go sentiment shopping over at Bella...lol). I mounted the sentiment circle onto the scalloped circle punch and then boosted it up with double the dimensionals so it pops out further then the main image.

Supplies: Stamps: Friends forevah (stamping Bella). CS: purple cs (Bazzil), riding hood red, white cs and patterned paper from Crate Paper. Ink: black. Access: Prisma pencils, gamsol, stumps, real red grosgrain ribbon, scalloped rectangle nestabilitie, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals and computer for sentiment.

Give the Bellarific Friday challenge a try!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home