Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Ride em' Billy!

Ha ha ha! Isn't Billy just too cute? I just adore Lily & Billy. They are so fun to colour and just too cute! Get Lily and Billy here.

I coloured Billy with my copics and followed last week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I pulled out my "playtime" patterned paper by 3 bugs in a rug and using my sewing machine zig zag stitched everything down. For some reason I still feel like this card is missing something but I am not too sure what needs to be added. I popped Billy's head up for some dimension and a sentiment in the bottome right hand corner.

I have been stamping my images in Brilliance graphite ink and embossing with clear emboss powder. I am finding that this really gives a nice look and helps with my colouring too.

Stamps: Billy plate 1 (Pink Cat Studios). CS: white Staples brand (110#), blue bayou, real red and playtime patterned paper (3 bugs in a rug). Ink: Brilliance graphite blk. Access: clear embossing powder, heat gun, Copic markers, sewing machine and dimensionals.

Thanks for popping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home