Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Scuba steve!






I decided to try my hand at Amy's sketch challenge and pulled out...."diver Dan" by high hopes. If you have ever seen the movie "big daddy" with Adam Sandler then you know what I am getting at...lol. "scuba Steve" is the diver doll that the little boy has in the movie and Sandler steps on him and says " D**n you scuba Steve!"....seriously soooo funny and as soon as I saw this image that is who he became.



I actually received this image in the PIF (pay it forward) thread and coloured him up with my copic markers and then followed Amy's sketch challenge. I came across some Basic Grey patterned paper (colour me silly) that I have had in my stash forever and figured if I don't use it now, it's probably not going to get used! For the cuttlebugged panel, I left about an inch of it outside the embossing folder so that I would have room to stamp my sentiment. The main image and turquoise mat are popped up on dimensionals and I tucked the ribbon under the main image instead of over top of it.

Here are the copic colours I used for anyone that is interested.

Supplies: stamps: diver Dan (high hopes), sentiment (by sea). CS: tempting turqoise, green galore, white cs, patterned paper by Basic Grey (colour me silly line). Ink: blk. Access: Copics, dimensionals, green apple grosgrain ribbon, cuttlebug and embossing folder.

Happy stamping!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home