Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, March 06, 2009

MFT Idol challenge...

A MFT (my favorite things) idol challenge has been posted...check out the details here. Sounds like a lot of fun so I decided to make an entry and this is what I did.

I pulled out my "gone to the dogs" set and paper pieced the chic girls skirt and coloured the rest of her using my Copics. I embossed my dog with black emboss powder, coloured him, cut him out and popped him up on dimensionals. I added some gold cord for his leash and an oval stamp to ground my images. The sentiment tag was done using the bone tag from "friends furever" set. I added some ribbon, prima flowers and a brad.

Stamps: Gone to the dogs, friends furever (MFT). CS: tangerine tango, creamy caramel, white cs, haiku designer paper. Ink: Brilliance graphite black, and creamy caramel (stamped off). Access: Copics, prima's, orange brad, glue dots, dimensionals, striped ribbon (May Arts), gold cord (SU!).

Happy stamping!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Randee E said…

    Absolutely fabulous! I like how you outlined the bone. Great card!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Diane (djuseless) said…

    This card is fabulous! Now if I can only find some time to make my card for the contest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home