Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, April 03, 2009

bluebell tink...

Reward offered for return of missing mojo...lol. Between all the insanity of my life and a missing mojo =no blog posts or any creative fun. I did however manage to finally not only colour an image but make a complete card...YAY!

I inked up my new "fairy tink" from the Greeting Farm, and coloured her up with my Copics and made a simple card to try and ease my mojo out from hiding. I gave tink some gorgeous blue/green hair, added a light layer of stickles over her wings so she is all blinged up and using my stardust gelly roll pen outlined her hair for some added bling there too! Using my white gel pen I added some light freckles to her cheeks. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and the patterned paper is from my scrap pile (I'm trying to really hit my scraps hard and start clearing it out...lol. I seriously have almost full 12X12 sheets that have only had 1 card made from them....terrible!)

Stamps: Fairy Tink (The Greeting Farm), sentiment Stamping Bella. CS: kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, bashful blue and neenah cs. Patterned paper from Chatterbox. Ink: Momento. Access: Copics, classic and scallop nestabilities, cuttlebug, dimensionals, stickles, Sakura gelly roll stardust pen, Sakura white gel pen, sweet blush satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), bashful blue taffeta ribbon, button (SU!), medium oval and word window punches.

Happy stamping and thanks for popping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home