Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Think simple. Think Amuse...

The continuation of my on-going quest to use my Amuse stamps....ha ha ha. I decided to try last weeks Splitcoast sketch challenge.

So I decided to pull out my Amuse "love take out" stamp and randomly stamped it on my main image cs. I added a bit of colour with a marker and then added a single white dot (to the heart rice) with my gel pen to keep the eye moving. I added just a bit of patterned paper, a scalloped edge and a coin with some paper ribbon for the final details.

Stamps: Love take out and luck and fortune sentiment (Amue). CS: Whisper white, basic black and real red (patterned paper by we R memory keepers. Ink: Momento. Access: coin (Wal Mart), slit punch, Copic marker, white gel pen, and glue dot.

A clean and simple card. Thanks for checking out my latest and I hope everyon has a great Victoria day long week-end!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home