Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Mother's Day SFYTT...



I made this Mother's Day card following Jen Del Muro's SFYTT (sketch for you to try). I am late posting this card as it's been completed for a few days but I have been just too busy with work and family life to even get it uploaded. So think of it as a belated Mother's Day post...lol.

I received this Whiff of Joy image called "celebrating goat" while playing in the PIF forum. I set to colouring it and then added this yummy Basic Grey patterned paper and this awesome yellow flocked paper from Chatterbox, added some blossoms (coloured the blue one using my Copic markers) and a button. I added a fabulous sentiment from Papertrey Ink's out on a limb set, and framed it using my nestabilities, and added some highlights on the main image using my white gel pen.

Supplies: Stamps: Celebrating goat (Whiff of joy), sentiment (Papertrey ink~out on a limb sentiments). CS: Pacific point, white cs, Basic Grey and Chatterbox patterned papers. Ink: Momento. Access: ribbon, Blossoms, button, thread, glue dot, classic and scalloped circle nestabilities, cuttlebug, Copic markes, and white gel pen.

I hope all the Mom's out there had a wonderful day and enjoyed their day of honor. I Love you Mom!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger DoxieGirl said…

    Oh my gosh, what an adorable image! Love how he is highlighted on the main panel! Great job with the sketch!
    ~Kendra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home