Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring showers...


Ugh! Remind me not to insist on making challenge cards at un-just times of the night and then insist on photographing and uploading them the same night! The photography is never good lol. I have to work all day tomorrow and really wanted to get a card done for the sketch challenge and seeing as it was posted early...well....I had to do it. Hee hee.
I received these wonderful digital images while playing in the Canadian swapp forum on Splitcoast. They are gingersnaps Spring thing available at ATS. How blooming cute is she?! I coloured her and her ducky friend up using my Copics. I added some highlights using my white gel pen, and added some crystal effects for the rain puddle. I followed the sketch exactly but made my card 5 1/4" square, which did make it a wee bit squishy, but I like the result none-the-less. The main image panel is popped up on dimensionals as well as the duck. For the finishing touches, I added some ribbon, felt flower with some buttons and a sentiment in the corner. I chose not to use an oval punch for my sentiment because the sentiment was too long...lol.
Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring thing~digital image (C.C Designs), sentiment (rain or shine My Favorite Things). CS: whisper white, soft sky, Basic grey and Scenic Route patterned papers. Ink: computer printer ink and momento. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, crystal effects, dimensionals, felt flower and buttons (Making Memories), ribbon (PTI), and glue dots.
Have a stamp happy day!


1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Ellibelle said…

    OMG, I love this. I think the picture looks great. I love the colors you used.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home