Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Simple cherry gingham Anya...



I have developed a new bad habit....colouring images and leaving them on my desk....ha ha ha! I need to stop just colouring them and complete them into cards! I received this uber cute snow, rain, shine miss Anya image from the Canadian PIF thread and immediately had to colour her. She is sooooo cute! Once coloured I managed to talk myself into making a simple card to finish her off!

I added some scraps I had in my box, added a few simple embellishments, a sentiment and some paper piercing and voila! Card complete. Miss sunny Anya has crystal effects on the lenses of her sunglasses and is popped up on dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps: snow, rain, shine miss Anya (the greeting farm), sentiment (A Muse). CS: whisper white, riding hood red, kiwi kiss and patterned papers by Stampin' Up. Ink: Momento. Access: Copics, white gel pen, dimensionals, crystal effects, blossoms, glue dots, button, rafia and paper butterfly.

Thanks for stopping in and have a super stamp happy day!



2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Danderella said…

    Great card! Oh the amazing things one can do with a few scraps!

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is fabulous. Love the image and that cherry paper. Fantastic coloring, also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home