Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just magnolia challenge week 8



While I was surfing some blogs I came across the just magnolia challenge blog and decided to join in the fun. The due date is tonight 11 pm UK time so I have probably missed out but I loved the sketch and wanted to take part anyways.

I had coloured dragon fly Tilda a few days ago and already had the papers I wanted to use with her laid out so literally all I had to do was follow the sketch and put it all together. There is a ton of dimension to this card so you would definately want to hand deliver this baby...lol. The yellow flocked paper is up on dimensionals, and then the nestabilitie circles are on dimensionals and lastly Tilda is popped up as well. I coloured her with my Copics and added a little glitter with my Gelly roll pen to her wings.

Supplies: Stamps: Dragonfly Tilda (Magnolia Stamps), sentiment (A Muse). CS: Staples brand 110# cs, Neenah solar crest cs, always artichoke, so saffron, embossed blue cs (not sure who makes this, but I LOVE it!), and patterned papers by Chatterbox. Ink: Momento. Access: Copics, white gel pen, Sakura gelly roll pen, buttons, hemp twine, dimensionals, glue dots, ribbon, and word window punch.



2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the card that you have made Jen. great colours and detail. hugs rach

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger L.S. Marquez said…

    Hi Jen, this card is adorable, I love the colors!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home